- Information about the personal data controller
We kindly inform that the personal data controller is Bartosz Pietrucha hereinafter “PDC“.
PDC provides and operates the website that can be found at the address https://angular-academy.com.
Aims and legal grounds for processing personal data
PDC may process your personal data gathered throughout the present website – in different purposes, however, always in accordance with the law. The purposes of personal data processing and legal grounds are mentioned below. In order to be able to contact you to answer your queries, we process personal data such as:
- name and surname,
The legal basis for this processing is the Article 6(1) (f) RODO which allows the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of the company, which in this case is communication with you.
For the archival and evidential purpose, we process such data as:
- name and surname,
— for the purpose of securing information that may serve to demonstrate facts of legal significance. Legal basis for such a data processing is an Article 6(1) (f) RODO that allows the processing of personal data if in this way PDC realizes its legitimate interest (in that case the interest of PDC is to store personal data that allow to prove certain facts related to contacting you with PDC);
For the analytical purposes, i.e. researches and analysis of the activity on the website belonging to PDC, we process such personal data as:
- date and time of visiting the page,
- kind of operating system,
- estimated location,
- kind of a browser used to view the page,
- time passed on the website,
- viewed subpages.
The legal basis for this processing is the Article 6(1) (f) RODO which allows the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of the company (in that case the interest of PDC is to know the access of the users on the website);
For the purpose of website management, we process such personal data as:
- IP address,
- time and date of the server,
- information about the search engine,
- information about the operational system
— data is stored automatically in so-called server log files every time the website belonging to PDC is used. The administration of the website without using the server and its automatic data storage would not be possible. The legal basis for this processing is the Article 6(1) (f) RODO which allows the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of the company (in that case the interest of PDC is the website administration).
On the website we process text information called Cookies (Cookies are described in the separate subpoint). The legal basis for this processing is the Article 6(1) (f) RODO which allows the processing of personal data based on the freely given consent (the information about the acceptance for Cookies usage appears at the first access to the webpage);
On its website PDC, like any other operator, uses so-called Cookies – short textual information, stored in the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other devices of users. They may be read by our system or the systems belonging to the other entities whose services we use (f.ex. Google).
Cookies have many functions on the website, often useful, which we will try to describe below (if the information is not enough, please contact us):
- ensuring safety — Cookies are used to protect personal data from unauthorized access;
- having the influence on the website processes and usage efficiency — Cookies are used to provide the proper website functioning and to enable the use of its available functions. That is possible due to the settings memorization amidst the subsequent website visits. This makes it possible to use the webpage and subpages with dispatch;
- session state — Cookies store the information about the way the website is used, for example, which subpages are viewed most often. They also allow the identification of the errors appearing on the several subpages. We use these so-called ‘session state cookies’ to help us improve our services, in order to improve our users’ browsing experience;
- creating statistics — Cookies helps to understand how visitors engage with the web pages (how many users access the website, how long they stay on the website, which contents attract the biggest interest, etc.). This allows improving the website and adjusting it to the users’ preferences. In order to track users’ activity and to create the statistics we use the Google tools, such as Google Analytics; in addition to reporting the statistics of the website usage, Google Analytics and some of the abovementioned Cookies files may be also used to show the best-matched contents in Google’s services (f. ex in the Google search engine) and in the entire Internet.
In order to respect the autonomy of all the website users we feel it is our duty to warn you that blocking or limiting the Cookies may cause serious problems in the website usage, such as the requirement to log in on each subpage, long time of website loading, limitation on the use of its functions, etc.
The right to withdraw the consent
If the personal data processing is based on the user’s consent, the concent may be withdrawn in every moment – in his or her sole discretion.
If you want to withdraw the data processing consent, send an e-mail directly to the PDC on the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your personal data processing was based on your consent, its withdrawal will not lead to their illegal usage in the past. In other words, till the time you withdraw your consent we have the right to process your personal data.
The requirement to provide personal data
Providing any personal data is free will and depends on your decision. However, in some cases, it is necessary to provide personal data to meet your expectations regarding the use of the website. For example in order to allow us to communicate with you, it is necessary to provide your name, surname and an e-mail address or the telephone number – not having this information disenable the contact.
Automated decision-making and profiling
Please, be informed that we do not make automated decision-making and profiling.
Recipients of personal data
Like other entrepreneurs, we are supported by different entities and that usually involves the transfer of personal data. Due to the above, we may provide your personal data to the hosting company, software providers, and lawyers if there is such a need.
Moreover, we may be asked to provide your personal data to other entities, public or private, if the competent state authority or the law requires that. That is why it is difficult for us to predict who may apply for the disclosure of personal data. Nevertheless, we assure you that every request to disclose your personal data is analyzed very carefully and profoundly, in order to prevent inadvertent informing the unauthorized person.
Transfers of personal data to third countries
We kindly inform you that regarding the usage of the tools, whose providers are based in the USA, we transfer your personal data to the USA on the basis of Commission Implementing Decision of 12 July 2016.
Time of processing personal data
In accordance with the effective law, we do not process your personal data ‘’endlessly” but during the time that is needed to achieve the desired objective. After this time, your personal data will be irreversibly deleted or erased.
Having regard to the time of personal data processing, we kindly inform that the aforementioned data is processed till:
- the time of consent withdrawal — in the case of personal data processed in the contact purpose;
- the time of effective objection or achieving the desired objective of processing data— having regard to the personal data processed on the basis of different than contact, the legitimate interest of PDC;
- the time when data becomes obsolete or out of date but no longer than for 2 years – regarding personal data processed mainly for the analytical purposes, usage of cookies and website administration;
Data subject’s rights
We inform, that you have the right to:
access your personal data;
correct your personal data;
delete your personal data;
limit the right to process your personal data;
forbid the use of your personal data;
transfer your personal data.
We respect your rights arising from law regulations about the protection of the personal data and we try to facilitate their realization to the greatest extent possible. We stress that the aforementioned rights are not of the absolute character, therefore, we may refuse to fulfill them in accordance with the law in some cases. However, we refuse the compliance with the request only after the profound analysis and only in the situation when the refuse of request acceptance is essential. In accordance to the objection, we explain that you have the right to prohibit the personal data processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of PDC (they were mentioned in the II point) in accordance to your special situation. You must remember that according to the regulations we may refuse your objection if we prove that:
There are legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests of fundamental rights and freedom of the data subject or
there are grounds for the establishment, vindication or defense of claims.
You may exercise your rights by sending an e-mail directly to the PDC on the address: email@example.com.
- The right to lay a complaint
If you consider that your personal data are processed unlawfully, you may lay a complaint to the President of the Office of the Personal Character Data Protection.
- Final provisions
If there are any changes in this Policy, you will be informed throughout the e-mail.